inxi :: technical information resources
Page Version: 1.1 Page Updated: 2020-11-21
The following are the available technical documenation resources:
- inxi installation – how to install inxi on your system
- inxi usage – information about using inxi and inxi in IRC clients
- inxi configuration – LEGACY: Bash/Gawk inxi: change display and output defaults; setup configuration files
- inxi dependencies – the programs and resources inxi requires to run
- inxi recommends – more programs that specific parts of inxi require for full output, but which inxi itself does not require to run
- inxi core mission – the core philosophy behind inxi. Read if you are going to try to work on inxi so you understand why certain things are they way they are!!
- inxi programming conventions – basics of programming for inxi. If you are a potential contributor, you have to read this.
- CPU flags – a list of CPU flags (inxi -f) and their meanings.
- IRC client tech info – technical data on some IRC clients.