acxi inxi smxi sgfxi svmi rbxi :: docs index
This is the currently available documentation for this collection of system administration tools. Also check irc.oftc.net channel #smxi for more factoids and information.
I will try to make this documentation reasonably complete for each component, but I'm sure I'll miss things as I go along, so the scripts themselves should always be considerd the final word in what they do.
inxi: Documentation Resources
This content is taken from the old wiki on googlecode.com for the most part.
- inxi documentation - Index of inxi documentation.
This documentation is ongoing and will appear as I get it done.
If you can think of better, or more clear, ways of putting this information, please post your suggestions on the inxi forum thread.
acxi: Documentation Resources
Because acxi, the command line audio file conversion tool, like rbxi, needs to be configured, or the correct command line options used, to run, these online resources can help you setup or run acxi.
These are things that should be of interest to most people who run acxi.
- acxi man page :: fairly complete options and configuration items.
- acxi options :: help menu for acxi.
- acxi changelog :: complete changelog, updated every release.
General Information: smxi, sgfxi, svmi
These are things that should be of interest to most people who run smxi, sgfxi, and svmi.
- smxi manual :: basic operation and configuration options
- sgfxi manual :: basic operation and configuration options
- smxi navigation :: basic navigation paths and choices for smxi
- options :: basic smxi, sgfxi, and svmi options, common combinations and useful extra feature launching.
- sticky options :: make standard option preferences permanent. Includes a few manual user settable /etc/smxi.conf options as well.
rbxi: Setup and Configuration
rbxi is quite a bit more complicated to start using than the other scripts here, so it has a large readme page. This is the same page as the readme-rbxi.htm page contained in the download bzip package.
- rbxi readme - Setup and Configure rbxi.
While I've tried to make this as readable as I can, there's a lot of information contained inside the readme, so some things will probably not be as clear as they should be.
If you can think of better, or more clear, ways of putting this information, please post your suggestions on the script forum thread.
This material is only for advanced testers, developers, and people who want to try hacking a bit on the scripts.
Make sure to get the latest working version from the script source repositories (github at the moment):
The copies there are the same as the currently live copies almost always, they are loaded at the same time as the scripts and lib files are loaded to the script server.
- All Scripts:
- developer sticky options :: change global script default values, set dev default options to avoid error, and so on.
- Specific Scripts: sgfxi